Whats My Interest Rate
1. The best rates are given when you have all pieces of the puzzle i.e: primary home, strong credit, strong income, etc.
2. As we remove pieces of the puzzle (income, assets, credit score) rates and programs may vary.
3. Compensating factors offer better rates, i.e: strong credit and primary home, in lieu of large downpaymen
4. The time frame in which the rate lock is guaranteed can effect rates. Rates locked for longer periods such as 60 or 90 days, usually offer less favorable pricing.
Documents You May Need
Documents you may need to gather
The days of a “no doc” loan are long behind us. Whether you are purchasing a home, or refinancing a home, expect to gather documents that your loan consultant will need. For a breakdown of normal and customary documents, click here for a detailed list.
Things To Expect
Things You Should Expect at Closing
- Expect to have your official closing disclosure thoroughly explained.
- Expect to have a cashiers check or wire transfer ready for any funds needed, if applicable, for closing. Most title companies will not accept a personal check.
- Expect to have your loan estimate compared to the actual closing disclosure for accuracy.
- Expect to have your loan consultant available in person or by phone for any questions that may arise at closing
- Expect a job completed 100% to your satisfaction!
Our Mission is to Help our Local Heroes, that include our Military (Active, Reserve & Veterans), Firefighters, EMS, law Enforcement, Healthcare Professionals and Teachers, to Buy a Home.
We have access to the best programs for first-time home buyers, second home buyers and investment buyers. We have special programs for first-time home buyers that can get you a IRS tax credit up $2,000 a year and/or up to $25,000 for a downpayment and/or closing costs. Find out right now what you are eligible for and click here or call us directly on our Mortgage Loan Approval Hotline at 561-373-7369.