Whats My Interest Rate
Documents You May Need
Documents you may need to gather
The days of a “no doc” loan are long behind us. Whether you are purchasing a home, or refinancing a home, expect to gather documents that your loan consultant will need. For a breakdown of normal and customary documents, click here for a detailed list.
Things To Expect
Things You Should Expect at Closing
- Expect to have your official closing disclosure thoroughly explained.
- Expect to have a cashiers check or wire transfer ready for any funds needed, if applicable, for closing. Most title companies will not accept a personal check.
- Expect to have your loan estimate compared to the actual closing disclosure for accuracy.
- Expect to have your loan consultant available in person or by phone for any questions that may arise at closing
- Expect a job completed 100% to your satisfaction!
Our Mission is to Help our Local Heroes, that include our Military (Active, Reserve & Veterans), Firefighters, EMS, law Enforcement, Healthcare Professionals and Teachers, to Buy a Home.
We have access to the best programs for first-time home buyers, second home buyers and investment buyers. We have special programs for first-time home buyers that can get you a IRS tax credit up $2,000 a year and/or up to $10,000 for a downpayment and/or closing costs. Find out right now what you are eligible for and click here or call us directly on our Mortgage Loan Approval Hotline at 561-348-5157.